Saturday, May 4, 2013

Don't You Know the way i feel??

Yuhu
auchak
auchak
auchak
Jeng jeng jeng

Do you have a few Minutes?
if you're not busy , Let me have a few words with you..
millions of words are kept in my heart
they were reduced to a few words..Only important Ones..
Please Listen , Listen to this ,"till the end of it , then it's up to you to decide ..
if you have time ,could you do me a favour and listen to my mind ??

When i close my eyes , i see your face all the time  
every Morning i wake up to find my self thingking of you as always and my heart longs for you everyday and night i DON'T know what to do 

I want you to be by my side and to be my last love
i never gave it to anyone in my whole life 
you are the only person my heart beats for if you are still single
i would like to take this opportunity to tell you 
then what you think of me ... is up to you 

i have kept it like this for so long
because i thought you might already have Boyfriend .. SO i don't DARE 
But you know , i couldn't restain myself because i LOVE YOU
i would  go crazy if i kept holding it back , Please don't say i'm messed Up
Please Listen , Listen to this ,"till the end of it , then it's up to you to decide ..
if you have time ,could you do me a favour and listen to my mind ??

No comments:

Post a Comment